Monday, December 14, 2009

what a great semester

For my last blog, at least until January, I wanted to share my thoughts on this class.

1. Brett is an amazing fun teacher. Its really interesting to talk to her and she gives great tips that really do help with writing. I will never forget the "theme, new theme" idea. Its brilliant.

2. My classmates are awesome too. I had a wonderful group that inspired to take on issues and work through them. They gave great peer reviews and really helped me simply Foucault, if that is even possible. So thank you group. I do hope we continue that e-mail thread.

3. Next, my papers have drastically changed. I feel like I went from a 3rd grade writing style to a college writing style. I understand my strengths and weaknesses. Its kind of cool to find your own "mistakes."

4. I really learned a lot about what rhetoric means and the ways to use it in convincing and persuading. I believe this will help my writing in other classes.

5. By far, this is the best and most likely last English class I will take. Its nice to know that even as a Senior graduating, I still am able to take amazing classes. I am a Senior and I am still learning new ideas.

6. Blogging is not that bad. I found it to add creativity to my life. I am able to write about anything and just ramble on. I found it fun to actually write my thoughts down.

7. Going off of number 6, I love reading other classmate's blog. I like the different approaches and techniques people used. Some people showed pictures while others put up youtube videos. My classmates and I got really creative with most of our blogs.

8. Thanks for all the comments and discusses. I have never really had a class that was so involved and really worked well together. We were able to help each other out without being in the same peer review groups.

9. I don't know about number 9.

10. But number 10, I really enjoyed this class. Although a lot of work, it was fun and I can honestly say that I looked forward to coming every Monday and Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment